Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm so glad that followers contacted me if I'd messed up or missed their blogs in the previous post. Those that I missed have been added. What's embarrassing is that I was following almost all of them, but I just couldn't connect certain avatars or usernames to those blogs. And Blogger doesn't always make it easy, not giving you the information you think it should.

We're up to speed now, though, and I also get to welcome my newest follower, pulpcitizen of Pulp Citizen. This supers-centered blog focuses on the game Pulp City and is filled with good hobby content that's applicable across a wide range of genres and to a variety of pursuits.

So we begin the chant, "Gooble-gabble, gooble-gabble, one of us, one of us!"

Welcome, pulpcitizen. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment