Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Welcoming Wednesday and recent acquisitions

I have a new follower. Unfortunately, due to the vagaries of blogger, I'm not exactly sure who it is. However, comparing my old posts, I think it's John Davis. I could be wrong though. I also think John Davis is proprietor of Orktopia, but I could be wrong about that, too. So welcome, John Davis. If you are a longstanding follower of this blog, then you're doubly welcome.

And if I've missed out someone else, my apologies.



Not much activity on the gaming front as my life has been too full of mundane adventures. However, I did pick up the new issue of Ravage (the English edition) and the Lead Adventure Bonnie and Clyde steampunk minis.


I don't have my own photos of them because they're still at the post office!

Also, I have another something brewing but I don't want to jinx it, but I'll let you know once it comes to pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment