Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Welcoming Wednesday



This week we welcome aboard two new followers:

First is Blaxkleric, who himself is the author of more blogs than one can shake a stick at.

  • The Brown Bag, "An English Comic Collector Blog," which does exactly what it says on the tin.
  • Fantorical, "The Fantasy-Historical Miniature Painting Guide," the one from which I primarily know Blaxkleric.
  • 10 Years and Counting Down, "The 10mm Miniature Painting Blog," appears to have lain fallow for about a year.
  • The Analog Hobbies Painting Challenge, which logs this and past year's painting challenges. Well worth the visit.
  • Mooretoons, "Comic Capers Within a Universe of Mystery, Horror, Alien Invasions and Super-Heroes." Ummm, nothing I can say will explain Blaxkleric's original webcomic. It's a "you-had-to-be-there" kind of experience. And I mean that in a good way. The format of toon plus an explanitory/expanding block of text works a treat here.

So everyone make Blaxkleric feel welcome.

Next is Gordon Richards, who has made quite a splash with his new blog,  I have wrought my simple plan...

He promises a predominance of content for IHMN, already gracing us with his Nautilus crew. I'm definitely a fan and look forward to his upcoming entries.

Let's welcome Gordon, me hearties!

OK, that's enough cheering. Back to the boards, everyone, and I'll see you across the table soon.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for the shout-out though my jaw did drop when I saw a huge picture of my avatar on my webpage appear under 'sites I follow' :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to have startled you! I sometimes still feel that way when I see my own blog posts show up in my feed reader.

      Delete
    2. I forgot to add that I was particularly delighted with your description of my "Mooretoons" comic strip site :-) And yes, the "10 Years & Counting Down" blog has gone quiet as I've started posting my 10mm stuff back within my main blog "Fantorical" again. Once again though, thanks for the shout out. Much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Sorry. I've only just read this. A belated thank you, kind sir! I'm hugely honoured!

    ReplyDelete